VRH is pleased to announce a new web-based
assessment tool, QUICKV (www.vrhassessment.com)
which aligns with psychology’s “Big 5” theory of personality, hence the
Roman numeral five.
QUICKV provides a comprehensive
evaluation of an individual’s personality, interpersonal skills and social
behaviors. It is targeted for entry- to midlevel applicant screening for
sales, production or staff support positions.
QUICKV is ideal for clients interested in using cost effective,
web-based assessment tools in their screening process to narrow down a large
pool of candidates to a capable few. Often that is the point where VRH would
consider additional ‘hands-on’ assessments.
The personality dimensions represented in QUICKV
- Emotional Stability – tendency for
experiencing positive and negative emotions
- Extroversion – engagement with the external
- Creativity – indicates imagination,
curiosity, convention, leadership and persuasiveness
- Trusting – gauges level of trust
- Disagreeability – concerns with cooperation
and social harmony
- Self-Sufficiency – dynamics of working alone
or in groups
- Mechanical Interest – appeal with
mechanical systems, machinery and tools
Click here to view a sample QUICKV report
To become a QUICKV client, contact VRH.
Registration is easy, fast and free!